Congratulations on getting your iPhone Unlocked.
Please follow these steps carefully, after we send you an email indicating "Your phone is now Unlocked".
- For iOS7 or later devices, please turn off Find My iPhone
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Turn off your phone, and insert the Sim Card you want to use 'without a pin code'.
- Connect your phone via cable and wait till iTunes detects it.
- Disconnect the phone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
- iPhone is Unlocked PERMANENTLY.
Sometimes the above steps fail to work, please do the following:
- Ensure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
- Connect your phone to your computer and let iTunes recognise it.
- Now Backup and Restore your phone. The Restore button is towards the top right of the screen. This process can take up to 15 minutes to complete and it will Factory Reset your phone.
- Insert the Sim Card you wish to use. iTunes might ask you if you want to download the new Carrier Network Settings. Click Yes for these settings.
- Your iPhone is now fully unlocked. You can use any SIM card.
- If your device asks for an Apple ID and password. This is your Find my iPhone iCloud login, also called Activation Lock. If you are unsure of this please confirm with the person who owned this device before you, or ask them to remove their Apple ID.
- Sometimes you may need to restore your device twice before it goes through.
- If your IMEI is Blocked on your Network, it may not work on it, even after it has been unlocked.
- If your iPhone was previously Jailbroken, it might not Activate. You need to put it in DFU mode and try again.
- If you have any questions; please Contact Us with your Order Number.